Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself!

 

Hello, my name is Freida!

 

 

I love to meet other dogs and people and make new friends!

I was sent here from a rural shelter.  I love having a place to run and romp and play.  I love having a chance to learn new stuff!

I’m about 3 years old in human years.  Learning new things is a must in any forever home.  I’ve been introduced to a crate and have learned that it is my “bedroom”, a place where I can retreat.   I’m learning how to properly walk on a leash, too.   Don’t worry about guests either…I know how to properly introduce myself.

I’ve already been spayed, wormed and microchipped.  All you need to do is want someone to love and I will give you my love in return. 

 

Freida's Contact Info

Saving Grace Animals for Adoption, Wake Forest, NC 

Telephone:  919-518-1180

Email:  SavingGrace@nc.rr.com 

 

 

All information and photos are courtesy of Petfinders.com and Saving Grace.

Click on any picture or her name to go to Freida’s Petfinder page.

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck Freida. We hope you find a forever home real soon. Have a terrific Tuesday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful coat and incredible eyes. I'm sure there is a family who wants to play with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet you. You'll be in your 4-ever home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! She'll be adopted in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freida is beautiful! She looks like she will make an awesome pet and BFF! Thanks for join in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful girl, I hope she finds her forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy beautiful girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freida is just beautiful! It really shouldn't take her long at all to get adopted! If she is only 3, she's not going to want to just sit around. Hopefully she'll be adopted by someone who is active and ready to have some retriever fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a beautiful girl, Freida! Paws crossed that you find the perfect forever family soon!

    ReplyDelete