Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Meet Chessie

 

Hello!

Chessie: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Dog; Cincinnati, OH

 

My name is Chessie.  I’m here in Cincinnati at the Labrador Retriever Rescue, so they list me as a Lab/Chessie mix.  But as you can see, I definitely look like a Chessie.  Who can say what my owners were thinking when they put me in a shelter! 

I’m 3 years old, so I’m beyond the destructive age.  I get along with other dogs because I was well socialized young.  I love people of any age!  I’m house trained, too.  My Pet ID is CLR201. I have been Spayed and I’m up-to-date with my routine shots.

I’ve  overheard the people here say that I am really sweet and would make a wonderful family pet. Are you that family? 

For more information contact:

Cincinnati Lab Rescue, Cincinnati, OH Phone: Please use email • info@cincinnatilabrescue.org

 

All information and photos courtesy of Petfinder.com and Cincinnati Lab Rescue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog! Sure hope he finds his furever home SOON!! What is wrong with some people???? xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and we hope a forever home is found soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing Chessie best luck finding a furever home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chessie is a pretty girl! I hope she doesn't have to wait a long time for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks all Chessie and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks all chessie to me to. hope she finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. We agree with JoAnn...looks all Chessie to us to. We don't see any Lab! Hope she finds a home real soon. Thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you meet your forever family soon!

    ReplyDelete