Saturday, June 15, 2013

We’re Back!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1210740

We left y’all on Thursday with the Human and myself waiting in the shade for my Human Papa to finish his meeting so we could get on with our journey.

P1010028

The meeting was short and off we went.  My Human Papa went into a store to pick up a few things, but the stop was quick and my Human and I opened all the windows to a great breeze.  Once more we lucked out with a spot with shade. 

P1010035

Then, you know what?  It was “over the mountain and through the woods…” 

P1210716

…to BrownDog’s house we went!  Everything had greened to the mountain tops.  P1210719The roses were blooming...

P1210717

P1210718

And the wildflowers…

P1210730

P1210733

P1210724

And I bet you can’t guess what was in my yard…and it wasn’t the chipmunks!

Ah, it’s good to be back!

P1210734

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I love to be in the mountains. I am blessed that they are just a 5 or 10 minute drive from my front door. What's in your yard Hawk? A bear, a deer, a squirrel. Hope to find out soon.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was in your yard Hawk? LOL you got us guessing. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk it looks so different than last time you were there at end of winter...Such gorgeous flowers and the view is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to find out what was there! The countryside there is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always amazing!, love the flowers especially. Thank you for the visionary excursion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers and pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers! Glad you keep finding shady spots to park.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your human takes amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete