Thursday, June 13, 2013

So Forth and So On…

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1210720

A week ago we all piled into the car and headed out so the Humans could keep a business appointment. P1010036 It’s dangerous traveling in the heat, so my Human made sure there was plenty of water for all of us.  We left well before dawn. P1010035

We kept driving through the wind and rain bands as we headed west and north.  Let me count the blessings, we were ahead of Andrea!  Yes, those were her rain bands, but she was still playing pranks in the Gulf and growling at Florida. 

P1010028

When we crossed the Easter Continental Divide it turned sunny and hot. 

My Human found a shady spot to park and stayed with me while my Papa went in to the meeting. 

P1010030

P1010031

Okay, so not exactly “in the car”…BOL!

P1010033

More about the trip on Saturday.P1010034

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Wow Hawk you been out on an adventure. Look forward to more. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of the peeps to take you along on the adventure!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had fun! I love going somewhere new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating in TNT.

    Glad you made it ahead of the storm. We look forward to hearing more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of new sniffs in new places is always good. :)
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lucky to go on a Road Trip!! We love your pics!

    Riley and I wanted to let you know we nominated your blog for two blogging awards. The details are on our website: https://www.ohmyshihtzu.com/our-first-awards/

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to reading the rest of the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear where you all went!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see that you're riding safe. I especially like that fan on your crate. Great idea! :0)

    ReplyDelete