Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More shore photos…

 

Here is my Human’s garden now, in November. This next picture is of a pink Hibiscus bloom.  

Here I am waiting while the Humans head the rose bushes.   Then my Human Aunt and Uncle stop for a visit.

We see this bush blooming everywhere this time of year. I think it’s a myrtle but I’ll ask my Human Momma to see if she can find out exactly. 

Ah,Ha!  the Bobtail cat has been here!  Do I hear it? Checking out the pier for where dog or cat invaders have been as well as the feathered inhabitants. 

Maybe if I sneak, I’ll catch the invader Bobtail cat.  But I know if I do my Human Momma will never let me chase it!  I’m watching the fishing boats from the shore.     Evening comes quickly now and the sun spotlights the Canna   We have a busy day planned for tomorrow, so I’ll say goodnight now.

If I’ve missed visiting y’all the past few days we’ve been busy, but I hope to catch up this weekend. 

Y’all come back now. 

5 comments:

  1. your garden is beautiful

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely flowers, Hawk! Do you like to sniff them? I do. I'm not suppose to chase the kitties either, but sometimes I just can't help myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, oh, oh! I want to live there! Beautiful - and what fun!

    ReplyDelete