Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simply a Special Sunday

 

Hi Y’all, 

This is one of those days when God was very busy with his paint brushes.

Some days are just filled with more wonders than others, this is one of those.

 

Everywhere I looked there was magic. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sure my Human enjoys the wonders as much as do I.  I never get a complaint when I nuzzle her awake to go out and walk with me as we greet the dawn.  It is my most cherished time of day and I’m sure it is her favorite time too.  The quiet of the dawn is something one has to experience.  Gradually the birds awaken.  Before daylight the Great Blue Herons start their raspy discussions.  It isn’t long before the song birds are joining the raspy squawks, then the whistling whir of the Mourning Doves as they leave their roost.  Quickly it is light and the air is alive with song as the sea gulls’ squeals join.  

Thanks for listening.  Y’all come back now.

Hawk aka BrownDog

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. Makes other things in this world a little less important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Hawk, I'm sure your mom almost completely appreciates you waking her up for mornings like this one. Glad you had a good time enjoying the beauty of the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool ripples! Did you cause those, Hawk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonders seem most prominent at dawn, don't they?

    Beautiful pictures. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful day. I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete