Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 10? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

 

Hi Y’all!

So, the challenge is to pick your top 10 blogs, not your own posts, but other posts that you read.  It’s impossible, because that is why I read y’all…I love all y’alls’ blogs.  I’m thinkin’ on it and might join the hop later in the week.  In the meantime, if y’all want to join and post y’alls favorites stop by and visit the dancing dog blog

But for now I’ll show y’all my beauty routine. 

First I got a manicure.  Here I am relaxing as I get my nails filed.

Next I get brushed and vacuumed to remove loose hair.

Then of course a fellow has to get a RE-ward!  Yes indeed! 

   So off we went !  and I got to wander around the waterfront.

Then it was time to go back and get a nap.  

See y’all tomorrow!  Hope y’all had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I wish Gus would lay that nice when we are filing his nails! Hawk looks so calm and relaxed...like a day at the spa :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you seem to enjoy your manicure! That gives me hope for my dog.

    Have a lovely nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never pick a top 10!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how we'd ever pick a top ten!

    It looks like a nice day of beauty and relaxation there for you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Browndog, you look beautiful! How does it feel getting vacuumed? You look like you're enjoying it, but we think we'd be afraid. Is it noisy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD-you sat (well, laid) still for that? I H-A-T-E having that stuff done. Mom says I'll get used to it, but she's crazy.

    ReplyDelete